This Video says it all. Joe shot it and now i need to go buy the software to make something similar. It's a great catch-all of the stuff we did at in Park City
(I have a blog too if you want to look at it, It is chocolate1714.blogspot.com if you want to look at it. It is pretty lame because it is for school. But you can look at it if you want anyways.) ;-)
3 comments:
I love it it is awesome! You have a cute family
O how fun to see you have a blog started up! I wish Josh and I could have been a part of this fun trip! We love you guys!! Meg
Your family is really good looking.
Love, Maddie
(I have a blog too if you want to look at it, It is chocolate1714.blogspot.com if you want to look at it. It is pretty lame because it is for school. But you can look at it if you want anyways.) ;-)
Post a Comment